Renowned Slovene and foreign evaluators provide objective evaluations on the quality of your product and confirm their excellence.
With a graphic copy of medals received you can effectively upgrade the visual image of your award winning products and thus increase the effects of advertising in the media and on shop shelves.
The title of “Champion” is confirmation of superior quality, but at the same time it means the acquisition of higher added value and an opportunity for exclusive market presentation.
The International Agriculture and Food Fair AGRA is an excellent opportunity for the promotion of award winning products. Medals are awarded at a ceremony during the fair, which ensures you and your product extensive media attention.
The results will be available for the general public in print form and in an electronic version, published on the website of the organizer.
14. April: deadline for registering samples for assessment
16. May: deadline for delivery of fresh meat samples to the Biotechnical Faculty in Ljubljana
17. May: assessment of fresh meat at the Biotechnical Faculty in Ljubljana
13. June: deadline for delivery of samples of meat products to Pomurski sejem, Gornja Radgona
14. June: assessment of meat products at Pomurski sejem, Gornja Radgona
26. – 31. August: presentation and promotion of assessed products at the AGRA Fair
28. August: Food Producers’ Day, ceremonial announcement of results and bestowal of awards
We look forward to your success!
For all further information please contact Assessment Project Manager:
T: +386 (0)2/ 5642 116